Saturday, November 3, 2012

Filipinos And Chaos

It is true that the Filipino is the Filipino's biggest enemy.  This photo proves it!



My family and I went to the cemetery this morning to visit my dad.  We decided to come after the holiday because I'm allergic to the chaos brought about by crowds.  Since we are in a private memorial park, I was expecting people to be more mindful of their actions.  I get that it can be pretty messy as it is tradition to bring food and other stuff in cemeteries during All Souls' Day, but I also expect them to clean up their mess.  This is of course despite the fact that there is a barrage of garbage bins and a loud "NO LITTERING" (with Tagalog translation) sign posted at every corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I respect what you are going to say. But please, refrain from name calling and other bad words. Peace!