Sunday, November 4, 2012

I Smell Christmas

It's about 50 days till Christmas and I can already smell it.

Decided to go to Market Market for dinner and a little chillin' before my week ends.  The street that leads to it coming from my place is still closed so I had to pass by Serendra first to get to my destination.  While walking I noticed a crowd of people taking pictures building up at the center.  So I rushed to find out what it was all about and as I get nearer, the site of a gigantic Christmas tree all lit and bright welcomed me.

I wanted to join the people and take a picture of it but the crowd was just to big at that time so I said, I might just catch it later.  And on my way home that's what I just did.

I had some difficulties capturing the entire tree at its foot so I had to crop out a good portion of it.  Yes, that's how tall it was (for an outdoor Christmas tree).  One thing I didn't notice earlier is that Serendra also has smaller versions of this tree around the area.



I have not noticed other malls put up their holiday trees so it's nice to see one this early.  According to SM Mall Of Asia, they will unveil their grand Christmas tree on November 11.  I'm certainly looking forward to that.

Christmas, you can definitely smell it already!

Oh, oh! Since I passed by Serendra, I just have to bring home my favorite treats!  Cupcake heaven!





 

What a way to cap of the weekend!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I respect what you are going to say. But please, refrain from name calling and other bad words. Peace!