Sunday, November 25, 2012

What Would You Do If Tomorrow Is The End Of The World?

24/7 In Love posted a really intriguing question.  Say the world sees its end tomorrow, what will you do?  Would I find the hottest guy and lay in bed with him for the last time?  Or look for the one person I hurt most and ask forgiveness?  Perhaps spend it with loved ones and be at their side waiting for the inevitable?

I honestly do not know.  I might end up doing all of the above.  But I guess the bigger question is "does it really matter?"  Because when its the end, it IS THE END!  Of course, we can invoke a theological discussion but that would be a serious party pooper.

If I get laid for the last time, find peace of mind, and feel security in the company of loved ones, how will that change the experience of seeing the world's demise?  I guess it does not.  But what I do know is I surely do not want the world to end tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I respect what you are going to say. But please, refrain from name calling and other bad words. Peace!