Thursday, October 11, 2012

Eat, Pray, Sleep

Sleep, this is something I considered a rare luxury when I was still working.  Weekdays saw me staying longer than necessary in the office.  When I get home, aside from the chores that I had to do, being online seems to take away a huge chunk out of my sleep time.  Weekends are not totally different.  In an attempt to unwind and not waste the days I didn't have to think of work, I stay up late and snatch just enough sleep to keep me fuelled for the night out.

Today, all I had to do was to sleep.  Had to wake up to pick up the laundry, feed my cat, and eat.  In between these activities were nice long deep sleep.  I know I should be doing other things and take advantage of my sabbatical but I just cant help it.  I missed sleep so much and now it wont be a rare luxury anymore!

Image Photo Credits

No comments:

Post a Comment

I respect what you are going to say. But please, refrain from name calling and other bad words. Peace!