Thursday, October 18, 2012

You Are A Bitch, And So Is Karma

The first thing that I do whenever I go to a counter is to look for a line or the end of it.  I think for instances where transactions are queued, that is the most logical course of action.  It is beyond my comprehension why some people think they can just barge in as if their business is all that matters.

My return flight to Manila was through Cebu Pacific via the Kalibo International Airport.  Since I was a time freak, I was eagerly waiting to see preparations for boarding a few minutes before the specified time (6:40 PM).  At exactly 6:40 PM, the announcement came but it was not for boarding.  They asked us to re-check in because the flight that's supposed to carry us will not make it and they had to bump us in a different flight.  Having been used to these situations with CebuPac, I non-chalantly headed to the check in counter.  When I got there, there were two counters servicing one line each.  I went to the counter that only had three people ahead of me.

Alas, a sunburnt fatty bitch came and ignored our line to question the attendant regarding the changes in departure time.  We thought she was just there to ask her question but we got shocked when she handed her old boarding pass and stayed there.  I could see the shocked faces of the girl in front of me and her companion.  I could feel my ears turn red in rage as I want to smack that bitch down.

After the attendant returned the boarding pass of the first person in line, he collected the old passes of the rest of us and began processing them.  The girl who barged in shouted asking what happened to their boarding passes.  When the attendant refused to answer her, she started to make a scene screaming at the top of her lungs.  The people who she bypassed were hiding their smiles.  It's like we triumphed over a the sunburnt fatty bully of a bitch!

What's more satisfying to hear is when the other attendant told the screaming lady that they are processing the boarding passes on a first come first served basis.  Since there were people waiting in line before she came, they would process their boarding passes first.  And with that she directed the lady to the end of the line.  We can still hear her whining but for us, karma has just been served.

[caption id="attachment_127" align="aligncenter" width="412"] Photo Credit Goes To WalrusOyster.com[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I respect what you are going to say. But please, refrain from name calling and other bad words. Peace!